You all know I love these delivery food services where all the ingredients come measured out and all I have to do is cook it. I've tried Plated and Purple Carrot and now my best friend got me a new one to try, the Green Chef, which happens to be organic. The first meal I made was this Pink Peppercorn Salmon which was really delicious!
What you'll need:
- Purple fingerling potatos
- Crushed Pink Peppercorn
- Dill-Pink Peppercorn Sauce
- Olive Oil
- Salt & pepper
- Sweet Rice Vinegar
- Herb oil
- Red Onion
- Preheat oven to 450, cut potato's into quarters lengthwise
- Place potato's on baking sheet, toss in 1 tsp. olive oil. When oven is preheated, bake for about 20-25 minutes
- Cut lemon into 8 half moons
- Spread pink peppercorn on a plate. Pat Salmon dry with paper towel. Season both sides of fish with salt and then press the top of the salmon into the crushed peppercorn.
- Heat 1 T. olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Place salmon top side down in hot pan. Sear 2 minutes and flip. Place lemon slices on top of salmon and sear another 2 minutes. Place pan in oven for 6-7 minute alongside the potato's.
- Remove potato's from oven and drizzle with herb oil & salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove salmon from oven, plate and top with peppercorn sauce and lemon slices
- Optional Salad: Chop the romaine into ribbons, Chop cucumber, & onion into bite size pieces. Combine in a bowl with 1-2 T. of olive oil and sweet rive vinegar (to taste) & salt and pepper (to taste). Add a squeeze of lemon from roasted potato's into salad.
This recipe only took 30 minutes to make and is 536 calories per serving - quick and easy is key in my weeknight recipe rotation!