Hello Fall! Try this yummy seasonal dish for dinner!
What you’ll need:
- Brown Rice
- Veggie of your choice (I used asparagus)
- Salmon filet
- Sesame Oil
- Maple Syrup
- Nutritional yeast
- Vegetarian Parmasean Cheese
- Cook the rice per box instructions for however many servings you need
- Chop Veggies into bite size pieces
- Drizzle 1 T. of sesame oil per each filet
- Drizzle another 1 T. of maple syrup per filet
- Chop the nuts
- Press 1T. crushed pecans into the top of the salmon (press hard enough so the pecans stick to the fish)
- Broil or grill salmon. Salmon cooks fast so keep an eye on it. I usually check mine every 5 minutes.
- Drain the rice and stir in veggies. Add nutritional yeast, parmesaen, salt & pepper to taste
- Remove skin of the salmon
- Plate and enjoy!