We all know how important eating breakfast in the morning is, but it's totally understandable that a lot of us just don't have the time to prepare and eat something before running out the door. Let me tell you about my vegan vanilla chia pudding recipe that is both nutritious and delicious. It takes about two minutes to make the night before, and you can make several servings at a time because it stays good in the refrigerator for five days! Try making five servings on a Sunday night and grab one every morning for the whole week. The best part? You can alter it by changing up the toppings you put on so you won't get sick of eating it!
What you'll need:
- 3/4 cups of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 teaspoons of maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Berries, bananas, nuts, dried fruits, coconut flakes, and any other (healthy) toppings you can think of!
- Add the almond milk, maple syrup/ honey, vanilla extract, and chia seeds into a mason jar or a container with a tight lid (I prefer a glass).
- Shake it up or stir.
- Place jar(s) in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours overnight.
- When ready to eat, stir and top with your favorite toppings.