What you'll need:
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1/2 bunch dinosaur kale
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 packet butter
- 1/4 t. crushed red pepper
- 1/2 C. heavy cream
- 1/4 C. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 T. grated pecorino cheese
- 1 T. pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 450
- Cut squash lengthwise, scoop out seeds and discard, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place cut-side down on baking sheet and raost 25 minutes
- Rinse all veggies
- Remove kale from stems and chop
- Thinly slice 1 clove of garlic and mince the other
- Heat 1 T. olive oil in skillet, when oil simmers add sliced garlic and cook until golden. Add kale and cook until bright green. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add butter to pan, when butter foams add minced garlic and crushed red pepper. Add cream and bring to a simmer, cook 1 minute until it thickens. Stir in both cheeses and remove pan from heat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pin nuts in a small pan, cook until golden brown.
- Remove squash from oven. When cool enough, use a fork to pull the flesh of the squash. It will come out like strands of spaghetti. Discard skin
- Return pan with sauce to medium heat, stir in spaghetti squash and kale mix. Simmer until warm.
- Divide into 2 bowls and top with pin nuts
Cook Time: 20 - 30 Min
Calories: 590 per serving
I love plated!