What you'll need:
- 1-1/2 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup nut butter of choice or peanut butter (not paleo but this is what i used because i ran out of Almond). For nut allergies, use sunbutter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted or softened
- 1 Banana mashed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup mini chocolate chips (I use dairy free/nut free chips)
- Combine all the ingredients, except mini chocolate chips into a bowl and stir until well incorporated.
- Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Roll out into bite size balls (about 1 inch). If too gooey, refidgerate for a bit and then roll into balls.
- Refrigerate until hardened (only takes a few minutes!)
- Eat and enjoy!
I kept these in tupperware in the fridge for a whole week and had one a night after dinner - they were delicious and completely satisfied my sweet tooth!