What you'll need:
- 1 Cup Coconut butter softened
- ½ cup nut or seed butter (or peanut butter, which is my favorite but not paleo)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-4 tablespoons pure raw honey or sweetener of choice
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips (I use a dairy & nut free kind)
- Mix softened coconut butter, nut butter, vanilla and honey together in a bowl until well combined.
- Pour and spread into a parchment lined 8x8 baking pan.
- Pour the chocolate chips all over the top of the fudge. I gently press the chocolate chips down into the fudge with
- my hands.
- Refrigerate or freeze until hardened.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
This was melt in my mouth delicious! I kept it in the fridge and had one piece after dinner each night - it lasted a good week - okay, okay...maybe 2 pieces a night!