Picture this - Sitting outside, letting the sun warm your skin, shades on, reading a book, munching on freshly cooked kale chips and sipping white wine. Can you feel it? That "Ahhhh this is relaxed feeling" that comes just from the thought of it? Yes, it feels so good!
I've deemed this my new summer past time and so should you! I worried that it was selfish to slow down and take some time to myself but then i realized its just called work life balance.
So slow down, take a deep yoga breath, clear your mind and prepare yourself for total relaxation - and if your eyes close for a moment or two just call it Savasana!
What you'll need:
- 1 Bundle of Kale
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Nutritional Yeast
- Go Veggie Parmasean Cheese
- Baking Sheet
- Pull Kale leaves off stems in about 3 inch chuncks - or however they pull off (just not too small)
- Toss in a drizzle of olive oil (I like a little extra)
- Season with salt & pepper
- Shake on a solid blanket of Nutritional yeast and Go Veggie
- Coat both sides of leaves by tossing
- Lay leaves on a baking sheet, one leaf at a time, leaves cannot be on top of each other
- Bake at 400 degrees for 5-12 minutes
WARNING: Do not over cook, they taste really burnt and gross if you do. I'd rather a little under cooked and less crispy than burnt. Check every few minutes.
- Full bottle of wine
- Pour into glass (optional)