In high school my girlfriend and I would have pity parties whenever we were upset over something (usually a boy - lol so lame) and before we'd curl up on the couch together to have a night full of tear jerker movies we'd make an entire bowl of cookie dough with little to no intention of ever actually cooking it.
I know I know......SOOOO unhealthy but with such a lean frame in HS there was no need to really care. Now that it has all caught up with me and can't exactly get away with doing that anymore I've turned to the healthy version.
Here is a recipe for guilt free raw cookie dough bites that I swear are delicious!
What you'll need + Directions:
1. Throw into a food processer (or chop and then throw into a blender)
- 2/3 C Almonds
- 2/3 C Walnuts
- 2/3 C Dry Oats
- Dash of Salt
- ¼ t cinnamon
2. Blend in:
- 2 T Vanilla extract
- ¼ C Agave Nectar or regular honey
- Add a small scoop of natural peanut butter
3. Stir in:
4. Roll into balls (should make about 16)
5. Layout on cookie sheet (use parchment paper or pam so they don’t stick)
6. Stick in freezer for 45 minutes
*To store keep in tight container in the fridge
- Entire bowl = 1656 calories
- 1 Ball = 103 caloreis
*You obviously shouldn't eat an entire bowl but munching on 1 or 2 of these in place of some other processed snack is a much healthier choice!
Healthy and Delicious!