I saw this as I passed by a store window and knew it couldn't be that hard to replicate. I def. took the easy road and left mine pretty plain and simple but you could get very creative with this.
What you'll need:
- Light blubs
- Glue Gun
- Fishing Wire
- A metal ring
- Take the fishing wire and cut off a bunch of long pieces but dont make them all the same length
- Take one piece of fishing wire and pull it through the metal ring
- Hot glue one end of the wire to one side of a light blub
- Hot glue the other end of the wire to the other side of the light blub
- Repeat steps 2-4 for as many light bulbs as you have
- Note: Wire will twist and wrap around each other - thats OK
Thats it your done. It doesn't light up but it does make for a very interesting decoration.
If you wanted to be even craftier (is that a word?) get bulbs where the bottoms twist off, twist off the bottoms, and...
- fill each with water and put small flowers in them - for the spring time
- fill with paint, reseal and shake
- fill with fake snow, reseal and shake for a nice holiday decoration
- fill with anything else you can think of