If there is one thing I hate it's cooking for 1 - it's the worst! So if I have some free time over the weekend I'll make a large dish, split it into small portions and freeze them. That way when I'm home alone for dinner all I have to do is pop it in the microwave and I still get a healthy home cooked meal.
What you'll need:
- Chicken breast - I'd say its about 1 chicken breast per bag so make as much as you want.
- Garlic Powder
- Ground Pepper
- Plastic Bags
- Wash chicken breast
- Slice into cubes
- Cover bottom of skillet with a thin layer of Pam
- Throw chicken breast into skillet
- Cover with ground pepper and garlic powder (to taste - about 1 tbsp per breast)
- If you plan on dividing into bags and freezing, do not cook all the way through
- Remove from heat, let cool, divide into bags and freeze
- When you go to eat remember to finish cooking in skillet or microwave before eating
Serving Size: 1 Chicken Breast