For Easter the bunny got me a pink CakePop pan! Of course I never read directions or recipes so this is how they came out. They tasted amazing but it took me three pan fulls to get 12 salvageable round-ISH pops. I don't know if I'd really recommend this but here's what I did:
What you'll need:
- Cake Pop Pan
- Cake Mix - I only bake funfetti
- Ingredients needed for cake mix
- Lollipop sticks
- Wax paper
- Baking Sheet
- Follow directions on cake mix box for batter and preheating directions
- Spoon batter into one half of cake pop pan - not to much!!!
- Lock the top half of pan onto the bottom portion
- Bake about 15 minutes
- LET COOL! This is very important in order to get useable pops
- Remove cake pops from pan and stick with lollipop sticks
- Put frosting in bowl and microwave for 5 - 10 sec. jsut so it gets a little soupy
- Dip pops in frosting and swirl until covered
- Sprinkle with sprinkles?
- Place on wax paper covered baking sheet and palce in fridge until frosting hardens
- Gobble up 2 at a time!