I made this dip for my 25th birthday and although I blamed my brother in law for eating the entire thing, the next morning we did come across incriminating evidence that it may have been me that drunkenly licked the bowl clean - lol!
Here it goes...
What you'll need:
- Cherry Tomatos (about 20)
- 1 contaner of Bacon Bits or real bacon
- 1/2 C. light mayo
- 1/3 C. green onion (chopped)
- 3 T. parmesean cheese (grated)
- 3 T. fresh parsley
- Cut off the top of each tomato, scoop out insides and throw away guts
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl (if you choose real bacon over bacon bits cook and then crumble before adding to mixing bowl)
- Place mix into each tomato, put top back on top, stick with toothpick and place on tray
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving
Serving Size: 3