Baked Brie doesn't make for the prettiest picture because it melts into a gooey mess but believe me when I say it is delicious!
What you'll need:
- 1 round of Brie cheese
- Dried cranberries
- Nuts of your choice (chopped or sliced)
- Brown sugar
- Some sort of cracker (Wheat Thins)
- Preheat oven to 325 (you can also use toaster oven)
- Cut cheese round in half length wise
- Mix together all ingredients (except crackers)
- Place half mixture on top of the bottom half of round
- Put top half of round on top of the mixture
- Place remaining mixture on the top of the brie
- Place in oven until melted (5-10 minutes)
- Serve with crackers
No nutrition facts available - go ahead, enjoy!