What you'll need:
- 1 bag of large carrots
- 1 White onion
- Black Pepper
- Almond Milk
- Crock pot
- Peel, wash and chop carrots, place in crock pot
- Peel and chop half of the white onion and add to crock pot
- Cover vegetables with water. Note - Only use enough water to cover the veggies, do not fill the entire pot.
- Add 1 T. Tumeric
- Add 1 T. Ground Ginger
- Add 1 t. Black Pepper
- Add a sprinkle of Sea Salt, and lemon grass
- Let the water boil and the veggies boil down until they are soft
- Add half a cup of almond milk
- Use a hand mixer and blend the soup until smooth
- Add additional seasonings to taste. I added a lot more tumeric and ginger which made it spicy.
This came out much better than the first soup I tried this season, which I did not post. Nick even enjoyed it and it is SO easy to make it basically cooks itself. It serves about four but since there are only two of us I put half into the freezer.